What the garden turned up

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

diggerdirect

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: blobbottlebob

Sounds like a cool story, and sorry it wasn't a whole bottle but maybe you can educate me. How can you tell it's a Drakes? Are those bumps in the first picture unique to that bottle? Thanks.

With all the rain we've had there was a small window of opportunity to get her garden worked up & in, as more was on the way. Hopefully the rain or hoeing will expose additional pieces to positively ID what it 'was'. Mine was just an educated guess as to it being a Drakes, but as was said its easier with it in hand.

The photos above didn't show but this lower corner piece has the label panel front with logs on the left side panel, so a Kelly's would be ruled out, most of the other 'cabins' have different corners, label panel configurations, ect., could have been an unembossed Drakes clone.

Pure speculation but I would have to agree it was most likely one of the 6 log variants from the color. Hopefully time will tell.

Yes better to find a molten glob than to have mulched it up myself! ,lol That would have been rough to live with.

alittle different angle showing logs (albeit melted) on left side.
3_800x600.jpg

diggerdirect

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: privvydigger

tough one...i dug a broken Tippecanoe (check spelling) the other day

Would that be a Warners Log Tippecanoe, or the Northbend cabin? (My dream is to dig one of those, even broken!)

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylese