So who's going to Baltimore, MD March 2nd?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

TwistedTea12

Reaction score
Just wondering who else is gonna be heading to the show! I was there last year and this will be my second year in attendance I really don't have a lot of money to spend this year but I definitely am looking forward to seeing some really nice bottles that's for sure! Anyone bringing anything Warner's Related feel free to pm me let me know if you want to meet up at the show! I will be bringing my poisons to hopefully sell if I don't sell them beforehand as well as a few others if I can round a few up!

Looking forward to the show! :)

PA Will

Reaction score
I will be going with Dave F and maybe his boy Josh. I think in one trip Josh got more bottles than I have in 5 years of collecting ????

David Fertig

Reaction score
Yeah. What Will said. Josh and I. Plus we should have a guest who has been away from Balto. longer then I was. I think he said he was one of the original Balto. guys. Here he is in action.

Attachments

• 488c85d7cc6e431e84a57266f5d959b8.jpg
    488c85d7cc6e431e84a57266f5d959b8.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 87

Skycollect

Reaction score
Will be my first bottle show. Just joined the Baltimore Club last summer. Have been learning from experienced club members, will be neat to see a lot of the bottles in person that I have been watching online. Getting very excited!

Dugout

Reaction score
I have been notified that 3 old guys are headed that way. Can't wait to see Rick's annual pictures when he gets back.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Not that I would have gone but some friends go sometimes. I wanted to ask them to get the Baltimore book for me if they went but my starter broke again. No cash to spend and no way to get it to them if I did.Oh well, it's only the 3'rd AutoZone starter in less than a year and it's still under warranty. Is that about par for them? Is the third time a charm?It's just too darn cold to go out and swap another and I don't have a way to get there for the new (new?) one.Maybe April will be better?[:mad:][:mad:][:mad:]

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylese