Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Moderator Bottle Master cowseatmaize's Avatar

Re: Fundraiser raffle, lottery

Bert, I sent you a PM and TROG, I have to figure out how to send it. I know you PM'd me and offered to pay postage but that I can't accept. If there is a save the platypus society or something donate it to that. I love those little buggers, they totally amaze me.[:)][:)] Something else of your choice is fine also.PS; don't expect it for the holidays.

Senior Member Bottle Master Bass Assassin's Avatar

Congratulations to Trog for winning the bottle. Bert, can't wait to see what you have found.

Moderator Bottle Master cowseatmaize's Avatar

I'm having a hard time with the request for a signature Dave. I sent a couple PM's and I'll wait a bit but the only thing I can find will cost a fortune and still not be signature required. Just Priority is $40+/- and doesn't include a signature that I see. Maybe that's something that's not available from the US?Eric

Senior Member Bottle Master

I have just received this bottle here in South Australia and would like to thank Eric for his wonderfull gift and also to everyone who donated to keep this forum alive.David http://www.antiquepotlidcollector.co...id-gallery.php