GET BOTTLES FROM YOUR STATE

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

madpaddla

Reaction score
Hello all:

Is it possible for us to establish a link for bottles local to our state that we are interested in? I would be interested in any CT bottles besides milks. Others might want bottles from thier states also. Bering the bottles home folks. [:D][:D] They miss it. Worth more at home also. Folks could also p m others about bottles they find on ebay etc. Trading preferred

Madpaddla interested in CT bottles esp meds and soda
Thanks

Mihai

Reaction score
Ben, this is actually a very good idea. I would like to participate to this but I doubt there is any bottle from my home town Bacau, Romania, even if is 500 years old.

madpaddla

Reaction score
Umm if I EVER get one of those be asured that its going to you Mihai. Do you think I could find one in my dump hahha. Any others interested in botttles from thier state?? Digging a dump here and NJ, Phia, etc bottles are coming up and of little interest to me.

Lynette

Reaction score
I think that's a great idea........I often look for bottles from Canada and my province/city but have trouble finding them.[:)]

I also like looking for bottles with names on them......like my first name, surname, names of my kids, places I have lived, siblings names, my dogs name.......etc........ok I get alittle carried away with my bottles.........[:D]

Mihai

Reaction score
Wouldn't be easyer to name our dogs, or kids as a matter of fact, after some well known or common bottles (Eiffel, Perrins, Barrett). Plenty of cheap and easy to find bottles related to us then...

Lynette

Reaction score
Never thought of it that way.........although if I had been bottle digging when I had my boys i probably would have knowing me...........lol

barbieheid

Reaction score
Me too - I am also from Connecticut and collect medicine bottles from here. Mostly on Ebay, though, where I often get creamed. Did recently get a really nice Nichold Farms milk (which went out of business eons ago) recently.

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi ben, i think it's a good ideal. don't know if any of the ones i have at this time are from conn. or not. will keep it in mind. rhona

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylese