Introduction

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

upnorth

Reaction score
Hi all. My name is Chris and I am in western Canada. I have always been attracted to older bottles. They are usually hard to find and often much more aesthetically pleasing than the dime a dozen stamped out junk of modern mass production. I am not hard core, just a casual collector and I have zero interest in bottles given to me, or buying them. It only means something to me if I found it, if that makes any sense, lol. I usually find my bottles while metal detecting. I also pick up and appreciate any older marbles or arrow heads that I stumble across. I have gone through 2-3 periods were I built up my finds then got rid of them. I am currently starting to build up again casually. This place looks like a fun site. Please remember that a 1900-1920 bottle in some parts of Canada may be a yawn to U.S. folk, but it's a good one for some of us up here. Some parts of were I live only had settlers beginning in the late 1880,s/1900's. And populations are generally small. So a 20's bottle can be sweet one for some of us. Good day to you all. :D

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mlzeigler