Incident at the Enfield Ct Bottle Show?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bottlediggingcop

Reaction score
I never get a table. I always go to shows with a box of my trades and sales and walk table to table trading and selling to the dealers at the tables, never to the customers. The only customers I have are people I've met bottle-digging or sold to on eBay. Now I have a decent client list and know who collects what.
Is there a reason to get a table other than a large inventory?

RIBottleguy

Reaction score
Yes, this happened, I was there. Catherine Woodard from Maine stole a sunburst historical flask from Scott St. Laurent. There was also a theft at the Little Rhody show a few weeks before that, and she was set up there. She has been banned from our show, and I'm pretty sure from the Enfield show. If she's setting up in Dover, then there's going to be a lot of tension. Hopefully they banned her too.

nhpharm

Reaction score
That's crazy! I've bought a ton of stuff from her on eBay over the years but never met her in person that I am aware.

bottlediggingcop

Reaction score
I hope Scott pressed charges. The only way they stop is when the price of getting caught outweighs the profits from pilfering. I hate thieves...

coldwater diver

Reaction score
Yes, this happened, I was there. Catherine Woodard from Maine stole a sunburst historical flask from Scott St. Laurent. There was also a theft at the Little Rhody show a few weeks before that, and she was set up there. She has been banned from our show, and I'm pretty sure from the Enfield show. If she's setting up in Dover, then there's going to be a lot of tension. Hopefully they banned her too.

Thanks for the info Taylor. Please point her out if she is there at the Dover show.
I got caught stealing a can of shaving cream(for Halloween) when I was 11 or 12. I put that can in my sweatshirt walked out the door and a loud booming voice behind me said "Walk right back inside son". This was the store manager Big Tall and pissed off. He put me on the phone with a cop friend of his. He told me I'm going to prison, and all kind of scary stuff. I was hysterical, I was let go this time as he explained there wont be a next time. Right? No Sir, I am sorry. Now I was extremely worried what my parents would do when they had to pick up their little thief. To this day I will never forget that voice behind me and the lesson learned that day.
This woman is old enough to know better.

coldwater diver

Reaction score
Just to let you all know she was not at the Dover NH show. She was a popular topic of conversation though. This is the only show I do so be on the lookoutfor this woman at other bottle shows. My guess is she is done in the business of bottle cleaning and her reputation will precede her many years to come in a bad way.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snidelis