Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dug my first Porcelain stopper.

Seriously the farthest thing from my mind was to dig one of these in Alaska. I'm totally stoked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member Bottle Master hemihampton's Avatar
    Nice find, He went under this name from 1905-1913. LEON.

Quote Originally Posted by hemihampton View Post
    Nice find, He went under this name from 1905-1913. LEON.
    Thanks Leon.

Senior Member Bottle Master
    You know, I like you, we have things in common. Simple things give us both pleasure.
    Jim S.
    Collect: 1/4 & 1/2 Oz Pharm / Drugs - 1 Oz "Stand Up" Pharms - WAW-WAW anything - Santa Ana, CA & Coeur d' Alene, ID bottles. TRADES available

Quote Originally Posted by botlguy View Post
    You know, I like you, we have things in common. Simple things give us both pleasure.
    Jim S.
    Unlike you also. I absolutely love the little things in life

[QUOTE=DanielinAk;702794]Unlike you also. I absolutely love the little things in life]
    I don't understand your response. I'm agreeing with you, we both enjoy the simple, little things of life, apparently. I used to have a very valuable bottle collection, I sold them and now collect low end, not so valuable bottles but am enjoying them every bit as much as the expensive ones. I'm pleased that you are "stoked" with finding a porcelain bottle stopper.
    Jim S.
    Collect: 1/4 & 1/2 Oz Pharm / Drugs - 1 Oz "Stand Up" Pharms - WAW-WAW anything - Santa Ana, CA & Coeur d' Alene, ID bottles. TRADES available

[QUOTE=botlguy;702796]
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielinAk View Post
    Unlike you also. I absolutely love the little things in life]
    I don't understand your response. I'm agreeing with you, we both enjoy the simple, little things of life, apparently. I used to have a very valuable bottle collection, I sold them and now collect low end, not so valuable bottles but am enjoying them every bit as much as the expensive ones. I'm pleased that you are "stoked" with finding a porcelain bottle stopper.
    Jim S.
    Stupid damn talk texting what I said was I like you also. Damn phone changed it Unlike.

Senior Member Bottle Master hemihampton's Avatar
    I heard that'sClick image for larger version. 

Name:	cavemanLargeSize.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	28.4 KB 
ID:	178864 a big problem with phones lately. Sabotage. I just use my computer still. Maybe that's why some call me a Caveman.

Quote Originally Posted by hemihampton View Post
    I heard that'sClick image for larger version. 

Name:	cavemanLargeSize.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	28.4 KB 
ID:	178864 a big problem with phones lately. Sabotage. I just use my computer still. Maybe that's why some call me a Caveman.
    Haha

Well, I'm VERY glad that's resolved. I've enjoyed most everyone's posts here.