1500 bottle auction

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glass man

Reaction score
IF I GOT THEM CHEAP ENOUGH I WOULD TELL THE PERSON I WOULD PICK OUT WHAT I WANT AND THEY COULD RESALE THE REST. JAMIE

Poison_Us

Reaction score
One could have an entire section at a show for this lot. Would be a research and pricing nightmare. Our appt isn’t big enough for what we have now. Waiting on a 2nd hutch to arrive (undamaged) to make room. I don’t see this lot going for very much as not many interested parties would have the room to receive such a shipment. You could add onto the house with that many boxes. The thought of being able to rummage through such a collection is intriguing though.

Lordbud

Reaction score
She has a blog for adding more pictures, but so far they seem to be the same pictures as on the ebay description page.
http://thebottlecollection.blogspot.com/

My uncle lives in Conway -- wonder if he'd pick them up for me if I won?
Considering the chances are slim to none that this accumulation would include any San Francisco bottles, I guess I'd best pass.

GuntherHess

Reaction score
I was only kidding about the 2 keepers. There are hutches and other bottles there worth taking home ,but seriously I would have to subtract value for hauling off all the junk bottles.

capsoda

Reaction score
I was only kidding about the 2 keepers

You mean there are three????

It is mostly a nice pile of recyclable glass and not worth messin with. There may be one or two really nice bottles but it is mostly the kind of stuff that a TOC collector or someone with a small collection would want. Anyone who specilizes would just have alot of bottles to try and sell or get rid of. Does look like a deco soda collectors dream though.

GuntherHess

Reaction score
I have always considered art deco sodas one of the great sleeper catagories for future bottle collecting. The variety and look of them just says" collect me".
I dont know much about them. Have the values of them increased any in the last 5 or 10 years? I still can pick them up very cheap but usually resist the urge.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimk26