Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

2017 Finds

coldwater diver

Nov 10, 2006
MAINE
Thank You Bass Assassin I have some new areas in mind for this year that could have some good potential for some nice shards or possibly a whole bottle or two. Blobbottle Im glad to see you are here, How has diving been for you?

blobbottlebob

Dec 20, 2005
Wisconsin
I am still out there diving but not in the winter anymore. I did not have a great year but i plan to hit the water harder in 2018. Since i was a regular here, i did find one new spot that ultimately produced five stoneware beers. That was pretty awesome.

coldwater diver

Nov 10, 2006
MAINE
I am still out there diving but not in the winter anymore. I did not have a great year but i plan to hit the water harder in 2018. Since i was a regular here, i did find one new spot that ultimately produced five stoneware beers. That was pretty awesome.
Blobbottlebob, I am glad to see you on the site again, I hope you are ok, I had a very rough patch myself. I just did a dive yesterday and my new waterproof booties are Not. its been so cold here the ocean waters are around 30-32 degrees so until I find the right boot my dives will be 50-60 min. I will post some photos. Lets see your stoneware beers.

blobbottlebob

Dec 20, 2005
Wisconsin
Waterproof booties? You're diving dry? I never really got the hang of that and stayed with a wet suit. I like the feel of it better.
I will post pics of the clays in a separate thread so as not to hijack yours.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qpb1559972