2nd Annual Southwestern Ontario Insulator Show and swap

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Bixel

Reaction score
Hi All, I thought that I would put this out there for anybody that likes insulators. My friend is the one hosting the show. Here is the Info.

SECOND ANNUAL SOUTHWESTERN ONTARIO
INSULATOR MEET
SATURDAY JUNE 4TH, 2005
MOUNT BRYDGES, ONTARIO, CANADA

SET UP AT 10:30 a.m.
TRADING & DEALING BEGINS AT NOON
BBQ WILL BE FIRED UP AT 2:00 p.m.

The second annual southwestern Ontario Spring Insulator Meet will once again be held at the home of Henry & Hilary Nicpon, in a beautiful country setting located 3 km (2 miles) southeast of Mount Brydges, and 10 km (6 miles) southwest of London, Ontario. We invite insulator collectors of all interests to attend this memorable second outdoor spring meet. Please come and set up a table or browse through the grounds to view the wide variety of insulators for sale or trade. People interested in attending should contact Tom Iannelli or Barrett Nicpon (see below for contact information). The meet will be held “rain or shineâ€.

There will be a small charge ($10) for those wishing to set up a table. The fee will help cover the cost of food & beverages. Please note that there will be only sufficient food & beverages available for those who RSVP.

If you wish to set up, please bring your own table if at all possible. There will be a limited number of tables on hand.

PLEASE REPLY BY MAY 21st, 2005

TOM IANNELLI:
519-641-0098
tiannelli0098@rogers.com

BARRETT NICPON:
519-264-2572
nopcin_tterrab@hotmail.com

A location map and directions are outlined on the back. For more information about local accommodations and attractions access www.city.london.on.ca or www.lambeth.ca.

WE HOPE ALL INTERESTED COLLECTORS CAN ATTEND!!!
DIRECTIONS TO SW ONTARIO INSULATOR MEET

(I). Traveling West (from Toronto – Kitchener – Guelph):
Proceed west on Hwy 402 to London; take exit 183 onto Hwy 402
Travel 20 km (12 miles) west on Hwy 402 to exit 86; turn left onto Longwoods Rd. (Hwy 2)
Travel on Longwoods Rd. for 0.5 km (0.3 mile), turn left onto Adelaide St. (Hwy 81)
Proceed west for 1.5 km (1 mile) on Adelaide St. and turn right at #21644 to arrive at the Nicpon residence

(II). Traveling East (from Windsor – Detroit):
Proceed east on Hwy 402 to London; take exit 177 onto Col. Talbot Rd. (Hwy 4)
Travel north on Col. Talbot Rd. to exit 98 on Hwy 402; travel west for 12 km (7.5 miles) on Hwy 402 to exit 86; turn left onto Longwoods Rd. (Hwy 2)
Travel on Longwoods Rd. for 0.5 km (0.3 mile) and turn left onto Adelaide St. (Hwy 81)
Proceed west for 1.5km (1 mile) on Adelaide St. and turn right at #21644 to arrive at the Nicpon residence

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tina Luallen