50s to 70s ACLs?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Xaquin

Reaction score
went back and found a bunch of nothing again

a Crass Cola can lol (grape)

splante

Reaction score
they said it well above , if it were a 50's to 70's dumpand bottles were coming out in great shape then yes some good ones would crop up I have dug many MOST are too damaged but the few here and there that come out in good shape make the thrill of the hunt worth it. Too many cokes and Pepsis as mentioned but others can range from $1.00 to $1000., visit the soda forum on this site and search through the many acl bottles shown. Here is a link to one of the post it talks about a range of bottles not just acls,
https://www.antique-bottles.net/forum/m-591427/mpage-1/key-/tm.htm

terrapin05

Reaction score
My father would walk past things from this era when I was growing up....but now these bottles are 50 plus years old, and the last of their kind before paper labels came along. They were too mass produced to ever be worth much, but they are still collectible to an extent. True to their time the 70s produced some neat funky bottles too, like the RCs and Canada Drys with funny shapes and checkerboard patterns. I search a lot of old house dumps and the thing is you'll find nothing but the same thing over and over, and then find something 10 or 20 years earlier right along w/ it. I was finding a bunch of same stuff one day -- pepsi and coke and rock creeks, then came upon a 60s diamond coke bottle and a ballantines embossed liquor. I went by a new antique/repurpose store and sold them 13 bottles at $1 a piece. They picked through the 24 I had and you know what they wanted -- the crap pepsi and cokes and frescas that are everywhere.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aarhar75