6/24 creek findings

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

E

Reaction score
As Lt. Frank Drevin put it: "Nice beaver."

I would have never figured out that it is a beaver, I do kinda see it now, thanx.

The creeks are still there - pick the seediest/nastiest part of a neighborhood where everyone else is afraid to go = dats da spot. I wear a white hardhat with a Va state seal and a blue service-looking shirt when I visit such places - you rarely get noticed and never get questioned (who wants to mess with the sewer man?).

My current refreshly nonurban creek is almost exhausted = local collectors have discovered it and are practically placer-mining it. Yesterday's finds were very difficult. Looks like its back to the hood for me...

kastoo

Reaction score
hubba bubba

I wish I could find stuff in my creek like that..it's usually broke or etched to hell. I'd love to have that slug plate flask in my collection.

glass man

Reaction score
I have a DOCTOR JONES with the lable and the contents. It is the larger one. It is the 2 nd I have had,had a smaller version.[mine is about 6 1/2 inches high and has a beaver on the lable also] As usual good bout every thing. LAMENESS , Bunions,Colie,on and on then "AND ALL BODILY PAINS" MANUFACTURED BY M. SPIEGEL & SONS ALBANY ,N.Y. $55 cents. WHY 55 ? USALLY 50] USED ON MAN AND BEAST. I like the smell! Good to see a green one!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Awesome creek dump! we had a spot we called the(Creek Dump) it wasn't actually in the creek, it was about 50 yards from it. Nice bottles.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrokenGlassNDrivewayRocks