7th Privy & counting. Killer hole.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

sandchip

Reaction score
hemihampton said:
Here's a pic of the Pipe, Anybody ever dig one like this? Looks to be made of Porcelin or something similar? LEON.
Almost looks like a Bennington glaze.

TREASUREHUNT

Reaction score
That hole turned out good, was that stoneware whole ? That is a cool one (I love stoneware bottles), those amber color inks are good ones, not sure of the value. ? I bet the slicks were not broke !!! Tom

LisaTammy

Reaction score
Those are some really Awesome finds Leon!LisaThat Ginger Beer made my heart stop a moment lol.

hemihampton

Reaction score
LisaTammy said:
Those are some really Awesome finds Leon!LisaThat Ginger Beer made my heart stop a moment lol.

Mine Too

Bass Assassin

Reaction score
My favorite is the ginger beer, nice color. The hostetters are common but still good finds, they all sell for 20-30$ on ebay. The hutch is great too. You should clean that pipe up and use it! All great finds, thanks for the post

logueb

Reaction score
Great finds Leon. Looks like you are hitting some great bottles in those privies. Keep up the good digging and posting. Enjoyed all your privy posts. Buster

Lordbud

Reaction score
I wish I was digging local bottles from local privies like back 25 years ago. Now I'm just another ebay snob. [8D] Not really my fault. Around the south bay here garage/yard/estate sales aren't even worth stopping for. Everything good anyone inherits or finds goes straight to ebay. Or straight to the "estate sale management company"...

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JOYCELR