8-sided blob beer

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
Hey Tony,
I don't want to interefere with your auction thread for the site. However, I can bid on this if you want me to. We could settle up at the Milwaukee show if you'd like.

Dean

Reaction score
Tony, If you're really interested in the Townes bottle I can check on it. It is owned by one of my digging buddies. Thanks, Dean

Or better than that I can even give you his cell phone number as it is in my phone, Dean

Or as he owes me some bottles, I may need to take this in trade to hold over you. HaHa

Tony14

Reaction score
Dean-I've dug a couple of broken ones so im going to bank on finding a whole one this summer[;)].
Or as he owes me some bottles, I may need to take this in trade to hold over you. HaHa
haha...i dont know what i would find that you need though...already have a couple wisconsin hutches and druggists.

Hey Tony,
I don't want to interefere with your auction thread for the site. However, I can bid on this if you want me to. We could settle up at the Milwaukee show if you'd like.
bob- Hey if you want to go for it. I dont want to spend more than 10 on it (without shipping) So if it goes over that then dont bid. Thanks [:)].

1 day to go on the auction!

Tony14

Reaction score
Mullert has it! Send your 15 in to roger through the donation thing at the top of the forum and once he confirms payment Ill send her out to ya

Mullert

Reaction score
Hi Tony,

Just to follow up...I did make a donation of $15 this past Monday and sent an e-mail to the administrator.
No response received as of Thursday morning. Not sure what else to do. Just keep the bottle.

-Ken

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter