!850s privy dug today

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RedGinger

Reaction score
Charlie, am I a genius or what? LOL Maybe I'm just psychic?

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Those 2 qualities tend to go hand in hand, Laur.. so, yes![;)]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
I like multiple replays.No problem here.

I was going to say something on the lines of Woodies comment.But then id be a trouble maker [;)]

Saying you can't post because you don't like posting multiple times is like saying STOP TYPING IN CAPS.its stupid!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: CALDIGR2

Sorry, folks, I put the story, pics and all, on another bottle diggin' site, Too easy over there. I haven't the patience to do'er here.

Thats just plain stupid,why post any thing then?? including the above statement.

Like Wood said [;)]

blade

Reaction score
My guess would be that CALDIGR2 didn't dig anthing but his crack, that's why he's not posting anything.[:D]

Just Dig it

Reaction score
CALIDIGR2 is a nice guy the other guys are just joshing him.Im sure he didnt dig anything But some Fine a** Bottles...

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
Call y'all a "waaambulance". Check out antiquebottlediggers.com for the sorry evidence and sad results. I reside in California, a "new" state that really has no history. We find nothing "old" like most of y'all that live in the east do, but we do try.[8D]

cordilleran

Reaction score
Somewhere in the Great American Southwest
Nineteenth Century western expansion is truly the story of strong people taking a chance. Those of inferior stock stayed behind choosing to linger back east with its own unique predictability. I suspect a large percentage of ancestral descendents currently reside in the urban sprawl content with the myriad problems associated with living in contemporaneous Bladerunner bedlam. When one extracts an artifact from the west coast dating from the late 1840s through the 1850s it speaks volumes of the fortitude of folks who "bet it all" on a dream. The fence-straddlers, on the other hand, remained in their safe bouroughs lacking initiative. These Woody Allen types had little more to discuss daily other than hangnails, rising tax rates and the infrequency of oysters on the half shell. The same phenomenon plays out cross-culturally with the geographic locations of the Southern Paiute (digger indian). Strong-willed and deliberate Amerindian nations such as the Ute to the east, Shoshone and Nez Perce (to the north) and Navaho and Apache to the south of the Paiute, forced these digger indians to live a beggarly life of subsistance eating insects and living in the dirt. They lacked ambition (fight) and as such were relegated to a place no one else would choose to inhabit. Today, the southern Paiute reservation encompasses less than two city blocks in Cedar City, Utah, and the handful of inhabitants quest for little more than a government-sponsored subsistence lifestyle. I can further draw distinctions between peoples as diverse as the Nederlanders, Hottentots and Obama supporters.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaygause