a bitter,s for my collection

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

deer4x4

Reaction score
i usually only collect flasks but i made an exception and just added this on to my collection a real dark color bourbon whiskey bitters your opinion on color is welcome i am thinking burgandy or claret wine color i will try to get a better pic with light from the sun thanks for looking
bob

10C78C616AFB4EA99572ED781509674A.jpg

Attachments

• 10C78C616AFB4EA99572ED781509674A.jpg
    10C78C616AFB4EA99572ED781509674A.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 88

dollarbill

Reaction score
Hey Bob
Very sweet bitters there .There a Bourbon from here that comes in the same type of bottle I'd love to dig . I Nelson I belive it is. Those barrels are so cool . There are several from the Cincinnati area to I belive . Thoses are the ones I allways dream about digging .lol Why to go on a very sweet piece of glass it will look great along side all your other beauitful pieces of glass history.
bill

texasdigger

Reaction score
That is a very nice bitters. Of all the figurals barrells are by far my favorite. I dug up the top quater of a Sachem i from a creek after a flood one time. My blood was pumping til I found out it was broke. Then my heart was broken. My what I put myself through in the name of fun. Congrats on the nise addition.
Brad

woody

Reaction score
I dug a whole one of those here in New Hampshire.
The color I called mine was apricot puce.
It was one of the best bottles I've dug.

glass man

Reaction score
I would pee in every ones pants if I dug one of these!MAN,what a bottle! Looks burgandy to me.

deer4x4

Reaction score
hi everyone thanks for the compliment and i think you are right with burgandy i will take a photo in sunlight tomorrow and post it i too would pee my pant and faint and fall over dead if i dug it but i bought it was fare amount but i think it was good deal 9 bills i love the way they look just an interesting design again thank you all and glad you enjoyed the pic will post a better one bye for now
bob

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday