A couple neat items up for auction.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Oldtimer

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I have these here to auction..

A BIMAL quart Amber Whiskey embossed Wright & Taylor Distillers Louisville KY Registered Full Quart, with a label that reads "Fine old KENTWOOD blend WHISKEYguaranteed under the pure food law bottled by wright & taylor distillers louisville KY expressly for Carter, Carter, Meigs Co. 20 to 30 Merrimac street Boston Mass Full quart reg US pat off. "
It's perfect glass wise, and the label is 80%.

A nice old pontiled marble. Tri-colored, aqua-jade-white, crude as heck, drippy pontil, wicked un-balanced.

3 Ruby Red Anchor Glass Quart Beers. I'll pick them so as to have 3 perfect examples.

A Buffalo Nickel. Real nice shape.

THE RULES ARE:

If you really want one of these, ya gots to buy them all. Thats it.

Lets start at $10.00 USD.

Auction ends June 15th.

Happy bidding, and thanks!

Oldtimer

Reaction score
Thanks Cobalt, but it seems the natives are not in a buying mood with these baubles. OK then. Time to up the ante.

I'll sweeten the deal with this: A nice BIMAL clear pharmacy bottle (not embossed) with lables which read respectively: "Poison" with a super neat "vaudeville" looking skull and crossed bones.... and "WINE OF OPIUM, contains about 45.5b grs. PO. opium per. oz.contains 5% alcohol. Guaranteed under the food and drugs act, June 30 1906. No. 48. Eastern Drug Co. Boston."

The biggest flaw of this bottle is the "N" in "Poison" is missing. However your mind still reads "Poison" when you look at it. Otherwise she's a beauty. It does not have a ground stopper top, it's a cork top.

If this don't generate interest, I guess I'll just thank Cobalt profusely and find an alternative means of donating.

Oldtimer

Reaction score
HEY!! Now we's getting somewhere! $25.00, do I hear $30.00? Labeled whiskey, labeled poison, pontiled marble, buffalo nickel, and 3 ruby reds?

Thanks peoples!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Hey Richard, it sounds like a big box. How huch to ship to me in Mass or can I pick 'em up when I get to my place in Brownfield in a few weeks (I hope).

Oldtimer

Reaction score
Cowseatmaize, You could pick it up or I could drive up to B-town and drop them off. I go up that way once a week.

BTW, what is the bid again?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JOYCELR