A few finds from back in mid August.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RoyalRuby

Reaction score
I happened to be in the area where a huge former community dump was back in August and decided while I was out there I'd stop and take a quick look around. I went there from a tip about three years ago and hauled back many of the bottle styles I collect, all were just on the surface. I wanted to see if there were any still close by that I missed and found these in about a half hours time. Mosquitos were fierce, I used nearly an entire can of Cutter to just be able to handle being there for the short time I was there. A few Ho Hum Tavern bottles, the tall green glass NDNR bottle is different from any others I have that are similar. The Glass Cans are the early ones with the "12 Full Ounces" embossed on them, two from '59 are firsts for me from that year (one still has a small piece of label left that I still haven't been able to ID), the broken one is from '58 which were sold on a limited basis that year. Again, nothing special but still the bottles I collect. I do have a trip planned with a guy I met early this year in western Pa that has found a few nice dumps very close to him, looking forward to checking them out..... :)
20230822_152045_HDR.jpg
20230822_152058.jpg
20230822_152107.jpg
20230822_152505.jpg
;)

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen