A first!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RedGinger

Reaction score
Yeah, not sure what Bear's pic means. Anywho, while we're visiting the tropics, here's a picture of a glass beach in Hawaii for Rocky located in Kauai.

F454A5D291AE41AD902D5C5751EFA8D5.jpg

Attachments

• F454A5D291AE41AD902D5C5751EFA8D5.jpg
    F454A5D291AE41AD902D5C5751EFA8D5.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 40

rockbot

Reaction score
I'll have to send you some full size island pics ginger! [;)]
cool glass pic. on Kauai.
The weather here has been beautiful the past two week. Although the volcanic haze is moving in.

Aloha, Rocky

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
We might head over to Kailua at Easter time, but your side will probably be wet by then. Please, no VOG! It's cold here, only in the low 50s. Oh well, guess I'll just go duck huntin'.

ajohn

Reaction score
Wow everyone sounds board.I got up at 4:30 this morning to take my daughter to swim practice.Turns out there wasn't any today.That was OK cause we ended up grabbing some lawn chairs, warm sleeping bags and went out back at her mom's house to count stars and watch the sun rise.Guess that's what we needed to do cause it gave us a chance to talk.Sometimes I wish I could push a button and the vision of all my mistakes would be implanted into my children's awareness.But I know that would cheat them out of the opportunity to find out who they are and why they are here.Poor girl just turned 13,is butting heads with her mother and step dad and not liking the growing up thing at all.Gonna be a rough ride keeping this filly pointed in the right direction.Would not not trust anyone else to the job though,and I guess that's the way God sees it too cause here I am.
Anywhose,just thought I'd chime in and add my nothing to the conversation.

glass man

Reaction score
DANG LOBES TWEEN YOU AND RICK THEY WON'T BE NO ONE LEFT IN MAFIA WARS BUT YOU TWO!! [8D] DON'T OFF EACH OTHER!

PLEASE DON'T SNIFF GLUE AND DRIVE,WORK HEAVY MACHINERY,OR LIGHT A CIG! THAT GOES FOR HUFFING GAS TOO!

I LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU FROM MY HEART FOR BEING A CRAZY MAN'S FRIEND!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!![:)] JAMIE AND NINA

Poison_Us

Reaction score
After the rain pulled out today, it turned to 70 and sunny. I cant believe it. I'm still in t-shirt, shorts and flip flops, and it's Dec. 31st. [:D] Even tho it was 45 yesterday...nice turn around.
Wanted to hop on the bike today, but I couldn't leave the wife behind...

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angelakay08