A great Day of Digging.....down to the good stuff!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

DaddyDaughterDiggers

Reaction score
We do have some hutches that we are selling. We are actively selling bottles on ebay. If you wanna let me know what you are looking for from Racine I will let you know what we have.

DaddyDaughterDiggers

Reaction score
Yes. I would love some input. I am new at list these things and I am not shy about being in a learning posture.

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
We do have some hutches that we are selling. We are actively selling bottles on ebay. If you wanna let me know what you are looking for from Racine I will let you know what we have.
COOL. Thank you. I'll make a list of Racine huches I need and I'll PM it to you.

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
Okay. Some tips.
Take as high quality / high resolution pictures as you can. Make sure that they are in focus (the blob one isn't focused well). Outside light is really good for showing them. And make sure that the whole bottle shows. (The top is a bit cut off). More coming but I am making breakfast . . .

Oh. Ebay will size the pics for you - so let them do that. And you can put up to 12 pictures up without any fee now. So, show lots of angles, lots of detail, lots of different lighting shots if you want...

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
I like your new second picture best. Maybe move that to the main one (you can slide them over). Try taking a picture outside in sunlight. It will show the glass better. It's a perfect day for it.

Also, put the word "bottle" in the title. Ebay has made it harder to search both the title and description than it used to be. Some searches might not find your bottle if the word is not listed in the title. In fact, use every character in the title to have as many searches (as possible) find your item. Other words you can put in the title might include 'Wisconsin' - 'Wis' - 'pre-pro' - 'brewing' - 'brewery' -'brew' - 'antique' - 'old' etc . . .

DaddyDaughterDiggers

Reaction score
Great. I will do that. Yeah I would love to take pics in the sun light more often but with 3 kids it's hard to find time during the day to do that....lol. Night time is usually the time I have to do this stuff.

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
Just following up on old posts - my computer was out for awhile. Congrats on your sales! Who knew that the Weber crown was THAT good? Also, the marbles went really well. Did you find those?

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cdtivey