A little HELP please

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ferdwear

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I was cleaning a bunch of junk out of the woods last week and came accross a ton of bottles of all sorts. I brought back about 200 of them so far. Most all were laying on top of the ground. I have now started digging for more. So far I have dug about two feet down in some spots and I am still recovering more. It seems the ones that were burried are in better condition.
Can anyone tell me the worth if any of these Pepsi bottles. I would also like to know the age of each.
The third one from the left is a fiftieth anniversary commemorative bottle for Bennitsville, Florence, Conway, Myrtle Beach.
The fourth one from the left is a Return for Deposit bottle. Now I dont know much about bottles but I figured the Return for Deposit bottles might be worth more since most were probably returned. Is this true. I am also very curious about the last one on the right. The short fat one. I found about 5 of these so far. From different places (written on bottom).
Again if anyone can tell me year and worth. Thank you.
Ferd

A3CCE1E5665A43FD990BBD87042BB96D.jpg

Attachments

• A3CCE1E5665A43FD990BBD87042BB96D.jpg
    A3CCE1E5665A43FD990BBD87042BB96D.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 55

bubbas dad

Reaction score
the painted label ones in that condition, about $1 a dollar each. in soda bottle the value is based on rarity and condition. those are very common and have faded labels. the no deposite no return one about $2 to $3. all look to be 60's or 70's.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles