A little peek

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
Hey Rocky,
Those little jars are cool. A good jar around here would be a vaselline. Nothing colored or interesting. I wonder what Red would say about the two colored jar? They couldn't have grabbed a new gather and continued. Maybe they just globbed some glass from a new batch on the old gather that was running out?? The heart shaped flask is interesting too. Never found anything like it . . .

rockbot

Reaction score
Nice digs Brad. I haven't had a good town dig in awhile.[:(]

Cool story Plumb! We have some friends up in Fairbanks and their kids have trenches and tunnels cut all around their place. Pretty cool from a tropical prospective![:D]

rockbot

Reaction score
Still a pretty neat bottle Dale. Do you think it was a paper labeled version? Thanks!

ORIGINAL: SAbottles

Hey, Tony ~ good to see you're out digging again & great post. Those little jars are really nice, the colours are fantastic.
Heart.jpg
[/IMG]
Knew I had a sort of similar shaped little bottle & here it is.
But it ain't nearly as nice as yours & it ain't got any squiggly writing on it ~ dang !

rockbot

Reaction score
Thanks Melinda.
Currently we are getting more organized with other groups and have a law school helping us with research. The Federal and State constitution has been
violated by our government. They cannot do what they have been doing. Taking our public lands forming Natural Area Reserves, denying us access and
killing off our game. The environmental agenda has gone too far.

ORIGINAL: bostaurus

those jars are beautiful. Love all the bubbles.
any more news on the fight to stop them from fencing off large areas of the island and taking out the pigs?

rockbot

Reaction score
Yes Bob, I would be interested in how the glass was "mixed" and blown to form this separation in color.
Thanks!

ORIGINAL: blobbottlebob

Hey Rocky,
Those little jars are cool. A good jar around here would be a vaselline. Nothing colored or interesting. I wonder what Red would say about the two colored jar? They couldn't have grabbed a new gather and continued. Maybe they just globbed some glass from a new batch on the old gather that was running out?? The heart shaped flask is interesting too. Never found anything like it . . .

bostaurus

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: rockbot

Thanks Melinda.
Currently we are getting more organized with other groups and have a law school helping us with research. The Federal and State constitution has been
violated by our government. They cannot do what they have been doing. Taking our public lands forming Natural Area Reserves, denying us access and
killing off our game. The environmental agenda has gone too far.

ORIGINAL: bostaurus

those jars are beautiful. Love all the bubbles.
any more news on the fight to stop them from fencing off large areas of the island and taking out the pigs?
Good. Keep us posted.

tftfan

Reaction score
AWESOME !! Really nice pics ROCK. Thanks for the show !

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tina Luallen