A NEW STORY OF MINE HAS COME OUT IN W&ET "WESTERN & EASTERN TREASURE" dedicated to Chris

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
This story was written before our friend Chris Bear passed away. It was published shortly after. Chris is the one who took us to this cool and crazy dump full of melted and unmelted old bottles from the 1880 to the early 1900s. If it wasn’t for him this story would not have been written.
When I write a story I send in many pictures so the editor can pick out the ones they like. In this story I did the same,sent in a ton of pictures. They didn’t put one pic of Chris in the article. So I have added a few of him in with the story for my web site. Also W&ET cut part of the ending of the original story out, I guess because it was too long or it could have been because it was too crazy of an ending. :) But this magazine pays so I can’t complain. Enjoy. I added the part of the story that was cut out at the end . (UN CUT) Read it you will be glad ya did :) http://www.19thcenturybot...ers.com/meltingpot.htm

hemihampton

Reaction score
Nice Story, I almost felt like I was there. LEON.

2find4me

Reaction score
Haha great story, thanks for taking the time to post on the forum. The uncut part was interesting.

sunrunner

Reaction score
well dun , very well written , your friend sounds to have been a real nice guy.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
One good thing about that last story is I got paid 250 bucks for writing it. Getting paid for writing about something you love. Don't get any better. ;-)

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AuctionAnnie