A van Hoboken case gins

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

venusta15

Reaction score
Finally....BIC (Broome Ice Company) in a 13 oz and 7 oz. They operated out of a building in Chinatown which has now been redeveloped

There a several more, and I am currently writing up a report for the Broome Historical Society on Broome bottles. If you can send me your email address, I'll send you a copy when completed.

Mike

Rp43548.jpg

Attachments

• Rp43548.jpg
    Rp43548.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 62

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
Welcome, Mike. I like A vans, too They were popular here in CA, and some dumps(tips) are full of 'em. Many busted, plenty whole ones. I sell 'em all day long for $35 US.

Nother Mike

venusta15

Reaction score
Yea Mike
They are a very specky bottle. and so variable...I wouldn't part with the very light green ones, the 'ordinary' brown/dark green are worth about $AU 50 so they compare with US prices. I heard that there is a wall about 30' long and 4' high in Jakarta (Indonesia) build out of these!! Would love to see a pic of it!! Puts a new slant on bottle collecting- knock down the wall and keep the bottles!!

Mike

IRISH

Reaction score
Thanks for the photo's Mike, great Codd's there, they where big on just initials up there hey!

A copy of your Broome bottle report would be much appreciated thanks, I'll send you a PM with my email.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sneaky Pete