AC EVANS UP FOR SALE.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Wangan

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: blobbottlebob

Looking at everyone elses glass just doesn`t do it for me anymore.Sorta like window shopping with no money.Good luck everyone,its been real...

Hey Wangan,
I think it is the winter thing. Hang in there buddy. In a few months, the weather gets better and you can get out there and look for bottles. That is more fun than reading about them for sure. But right now, its all we got, so, we're trying to survive it. Also, if you can get to a bottle show, you can buy bottles for some great pricing in this economy and then you can hold and enjoy something for yourself. That might tie you over for awhile.

Its funny you should say its a winter thing because a few days later I felt better.I like snow,but Ive had my fill for the next two years!I asked SamMainebottles and there are no more shows in my State.With the money squeeze right now Im hoping to keep the house and still put my 3.5 grade point daughter through College.Its always been about digging and collecting for me anyway and this "winter wait" is getting tedious because I actually have a few decent spots to check out when the snow is gone.With my main hobby,(music),in full swing now,it never will be the same again for bottles.Sorry I sounded like I was quitting,I just wont be here but rarely,besides this site is the BEST and ONLY bottle site for me.Thanks for the inspiration BBB.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles