ACL Hutchinson, Very Cool!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

jammur9

Reaction score
True. but still machine made. Being from South Florida I do see those remade new hutches alot. I think red mathews has a few different ones if I remember correctly.

Eric

Reaction score
These were made, I believe, for the Coca-Cola Club meets... new.. Members trying to have each one for their collection...
driving the price up...

digdug

Reaction score
The Hutch is not from a Coca-Cola Club convention. Here is a description:
This is the Salute to Engineering Bottle that was a premium giveaway to attendees at the 1961 Coca-Cola Company Convention held in Miami Beach Florida in 1961. This also marked the 75th Anniversary of Coke.
The green glass Hutchinson-style bottle contains the Chattanooga Glass Company mark on the bottom.
The bottle features all of the Coke brands, including but not limited to Coca-Cola, Sprite, Fanta (which was introduced in 1961). Also graphics which indeed salute the engineering feats of Coke, which include the Coca-Cola cooler, the Coke vending machine, Coke carriers, Coke crates, Coca-Cola Fountain Dispensing machines, as well as the Coca-Cola 75th Anniversary logo.
The bottle itself is a tribute to engineering. They used to sell for $400 range. With the economy they have taken a hit and go for around $200. I know they were limited production, but I don't know how many were made.
http://www.angelfire.com/pop2/collectorscorner/PriceList_CC_Misc.html

Eric

Reaction score
The bottle anniversary/convention bottle I'd like to have is the ROOT Bottle the prototype bottle for the hobbleskirt... they came in a box I believe.
they repro it now but the quality isn't as good...
digdug.. thanks for the info... I was told these and the straight sided bottles you see painted where from club meets/conventions.
Good to know...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dvergatal