Alabama Bottle Collection for Sale!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

mitch093

Reaction score
I have an average size bottle collection for sale all hand dug in Alabama. If anyone is interested in some, or all of the collection, please feel free to respond. If is a complete collection of all antique bottle classifications. Medicines, fruit jars, milk bottles, water bottles, poisons, bitters, snuff, whiskey, ink wells, pickles, etc.

BARQS19

Reaction score
HI I live in MS, I may be interested, email is sherrill15@aol.com. Do you have any pictures? Any Barq's or Moon Glo stuff?
Robert
BARQS19

pupman

Reaction score
Hi Do you have any embossed cure bottles or insect poisons /powders like Lyons,Thanks,Kev

mitch093

Reaction score
Hey everyone. Still in the process of making an inventory and getting pictures together. I will have more soon. Sorry.

capsoda

Reaction score
What! No sodas! Hey Mitch, Got any sodas with that collection. I can wait for the pics if I have to. I guess. Maybe. I'll try.[sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif]

mitch093

Reaction score
Ok everyone, I know it has been a while but I have some pictures. I didn't know selling grandma's bottle collection would be this tough. SHE HAS GOT TO HAVE OVER A THOUSAND BOTTLES!!! All the people who sent me an email I am going to try to send you the pics. I am going to spend sometime typing a word document that will explain the pics. If you have any questions feel free to email me a_mitch81@hotmail.com.
Thanks for your patience!

mitch093

Reaction score
The bottles are located in Dothan, AL. Some we are selling as a whole. The inks are a whole. We have some milk bottles we are also selling as a whole collection.

mitch093

Reaction score
If I could get your email address I will send you all the pics I have so far.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tina Luallen