All this rain is good for something...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Oldtimer

Reaction score
[:D][:D][8D][&:][&:]

Fd92706.jpg

[:)] You should know better Oldtimer [;)] Picture cropped and reduced in size - Admin

Attachments

• Fd92706.jpg
    Fd92706.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 80

diginit

Reaction score
Hey Oldtimer, Sure wish it was raining here. The ground is harder than the rocks. Might have to hang it up for the summer, or buy a jackhammer. I'll sure be looking forward to seeing what everyone else finds though. Post pics,guys and girls! Jim

luvtodig

Reaction score
Very pretty rainbow Oldtimer[:D] we too have had rain for weeks now[:(] tornados as well[:-] none have touched down so far here, thank goodness..wish I had my camera with me the other night, the sky was swirling above us at work, like something out of a sci fi flick...it was awsome! no bottle digging here[&o] so I have to get my fix by looking at pics here and reading stories..will be looking forward to more..thanks all[:D] you all take care!

Oldtimer

Reaction score
ADMIN....

Might I suggest a lower file size / image size cap? People would have no choice but to submit what you deem OK..Why allow a 200K file if that leads to over sized pics?

As for knowing better, I mod a site, but have nothing to do with admin. The site I mod has a 100K limit, but no actual limit on how big it appears on the screen. If you can get it to load, it is OK.

I will endeavor to keep my pics under 100K / under 400 x 300.

OT.

IRISH

Reaction score
Big file size is ok (for those of us on ADSL and the like anyhow [;)] ) but limiting the image size that can be loaded is a very good idea. Can that be done Admin ? it would save a bit of fiddleing with photo's for you.

David E

Reaction score
Hey oldtimer did you check out the dump at the end of the rainbow?

Dave

Oldtimer

Reaction score
Yes!! In fact, the rainbow did touch down over the old dump for the farm next to me...I found a pontiled yellow-green Dr. Townsends sarsaparilla...broken....I dug the dump a few years back...
ORIGINAL: David E

Hey oldtimer did you check out the dump at the end of the rainbow?

Dave

flasherr

Reaction score
So you fell for the leprechauns decoy yellow-green bottle lol. I bet next time you check both endsof the rainbow lol. The rain has been heavy here which is good for the hard Texas ground we have. Now i only have to find a place to dig. i hope all the rain washes up everyone new dumps to explore
Brian

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angieb1229