another ss coke 5 23

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

FIGGINS DIGGINS

Reaction score
Well I had to go measure a roof this morning, but when I got that done I headed over to ye Ole creek. Got me another one of them straight sided coke bottles. Local coke company was definitely doing a little dumping here. This one is from Indianapolis and in pretty good condition. The little peck above the "A" in Coca is the worst spot on the bottle. Less than a quarter inch across. Man, I am lovin' this. Had a cave-in and had already gotten too hot, gave it up for a minute. Daniel Jr should be over in a day or two and then we will really tear it a new one!!! ( I HOPE!!!)

6409FCEDB77940B2B5BF5AB1A817FFCC.jpg

Attachments

• 6409FCEDB77940B2B5BF5AB1A817FFCC.jpg
    6409FCEDB77940B2B5BF5AB1A817FFCC.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 77

bottlec

Reaction score
[sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif]

grime5

Reaction score
save one of those cokes for me if you get enough to do for yourself.find me one even with a little damage on it. later greg

Tony14

Reaction score
I knew youd find a hot spot! Ive got a few to try...only i need the water temp to go up a bit! Im going to dig around in some waist deep water[:D]Ill show you guys some pics when i get my camera running again!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barbudagirl