Any card players out there?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
Come on people guess those cards.......................I'll pony up the $10.00 bucks. If ya gonna win something I think it should be free, so I'll make it that way.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Hey Jamie, looks like Pat is gonna make the donation to the forum, so go ahead and guess.. [:)]

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cyberdigger

Hey Jamie, looks like Pat is gonna make the donation to the forum, so go ahead and guess.. [:)]

It's a done deal Charlie......................I went ahead the donation and made it $20.00, looking at the odds and how long it would take for a member to guess it.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
That's a mighty generous thing to do, Pat! Not that I don't trust you, but could you forward the email receipt from duz.com to c_jonsen@yahoo.com please?

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
Damn Charlie, now that's down right insulting. Ya know, I may be a lot of things,but a liar I'm not.

If I tell you and everyone here that I've donated $20.00 so whoever guesses correctly can can get the bottle for free....................you know what that means?

That's right, I've gave the $20.

Tell ya what, check w/ Roger and see if I did not donate the $20 like I said. If I did not you can change my 'signature' again [;)] and you may call me a liar in any form you like. If you see where I have already made the donation...............add another bottle to the one you are already giving away. You know to assuage my delicate sensibilities. That seems fair does it not? A cobalt soda would be a nice giveaway. Ya know anyone with any?

But to make you happy.....................and me not being computer savvy enough to do as you request, here is the confirmation # 6W359667S96715905.

Lastly may I add, put a decent soda w/ it and I'll kick back to you your USPS PRIORITY MAIL cost.

I may be a nasty foul mouth whatever else I've been called here..............but I am honest, fun and belive in fair play.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Patty cake, thanks for adding your unique kind of charm to this guessing game/forum fund raiser..

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen