any case gins for sale

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bigbadhonu

Reaction score
Hello bottle diggers,
Anyone have some case gins that they want to sell? I want to expand my collection and ebay is just a rip off for the seller and buyer.Let me know and you can contact me at bigbadhonu@gmail.com.Thank you

LesFex

Reaction score
You can check out other online shopping sites like silkfair, craiglist..etc

kalai

Reaction score
Hay Kip, howzit, I have another Hoffschlaeger gin.
How did you like the misspelled Arctic I just sold on ebay for $1700. We had to go to Naalehu the other day to see our dentist and after that we went to look for some bottles by Hilea, we found 2 case gins but they were both broken. Talk to you later. Aloha

Kalai (Chris)

bigbadhonu

Reaction score
What`s up Kalai,
I`m glad you guy`s are still looking and finding,yah that artic was something else.Are you going to put it up for sale( Hoffschlaeger). Aloha,Kip

kalai

Reaction score
Hi Kip, I do not know what the Hoff-Gin is worth, it is the large one and is in good condition, what do you think it is worth? Maybe we can trade. Aloha.

Kalai

bigbadhonu

Reaction score
Aloha Kalai,
I am not sure what it is worth,is it the same as the last one that you sold.Right know I dont have anything that you would be interested in,maybe after I go up to oahu in Jan. I think.What kind og botttles are you looking for?.I am in the process in buying a soda collection a, around 100 sodas more or less, local case gins as well as local whiskey bottles.Its from a relative so we will see how it goes or if it doesnt.I still have to check them out and log it all down to see how much that I will be able to afford.Keep in touch,Aloha,Kip

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles