Any comic book experts in the house??

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
Now here is a rare one from Britain,it is an old one too.Written by Lord Cornwalis.King George is played by Elton John[8D] who runs an all boys boarding school in London.He sends Lord Corholio to the colonie's to recruit new young boys to work in his castle.........................You dont wanna know the rest its a rea tear jerker!!![:(]lChuck will this bring any good coin?

DF5116B23CF441BFB2F81D76F98271E4.jpg

Attachments

• DF5116B23CF441BFB2F81D76F98271E4.jpg
    DF5116B23CF441BFB2F81D76F98271E4.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 74

LC

Reaction score
When I was in the business of buying and selling a few years back , I tried dealing with comic books . I found it hard to get much out of them unless they were rare as well as having to be in super good condition to mint , hard to find them like that and when you do , they are usually what is considered common .

The only comic book I ever had that I did fair with was a 1950 life story of the Baltimore Colts . They weren't mint but in what I consider was very good condition as for their age . I believe low book was 75 , forget now what the next two grades were . I sold them for sixty five dollars each , still have a few of them put up somewhere . I have a comic book price guide around here some place but have no idea where I have put the blasted thing .

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Just for yuks I looked up the Commando Koalas. I thought the Beatles parody was cool. I guess even though #1 was as far as it went being from 1986 doesn't give it much appeal, $1.50

Blackglass

Reaction score
If you end up getting them, if there is any "New Funnies" from the 1940's era, I would be interested.I see a lot of the newer issues, like what you have, but not the old ones. I've been trying to get my hands on one for a long time, they are hard to find but they don't fetch a whole lot of money....
WW-NF122.jpg

Whoa, the pictures huge. Oh well, it's easy to read now, no squinting.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dvergatal