any predictions? and a story

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

PhilaBottles

Reaction score
well. in reply to the comments...

i simply wanted a video in reference to a dinosaur. and what greater/tougher dinsouar...THE GREAT AND ALMIGHTY CHUCK NORRIS! unless your as old as chuck [sm=lol.gif].

and bearswede. im sorry if chuck offends you. only if you knew what kids were exposed to. the media doesnt have a clue. the website myspace.com is a place where people, mostly people younger go and post a profile. some peoples profiles are filled with sick sick twisted things. this chuck clip is nothing close to what i have seen.

i love education! but humor makes it even better. watch some chaplin films.

Rp44637.gif

Attachments

• Rp44637.gif
    Rp44637.gif
    78.9 KB · Views: 91
Reaction score
HAHAHA!! I THINK YOU'RE ALL A BIT CRAZY BUT IN A GOOD WAY[;)]. THAT WAS ONE VERY FUN DAY WE HAD LOOKING FOR DINOSAURS! THIS IS THE KIND OF THING THAT HAPPENS TO MANY OF US DIGGERS/TREASURE HUNTERS WHEN OUT LOOKING FOR OLD DUMPS OR OTHER TREASURES. IM SURE THE STORIES ARE ENDLESS![sm=tongue.gif]

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Hey Hey Hey Matt...

You're kinda sick... I like that in a person!!! You wanna hang out with me, Warren, Ron and some of the other guys at the bottle show??

Love your new signature and at least now I know where Warren has been hanging out...
on the computer...[:-]

Wayne

wberry

Reaction score
Hmm. Reminds me of the heading of the New York Times article on Norris: "Strong, Silent, Popular." I'll vote for silent.

PhilaBottles

Reaction score
New Hampshire is kinda far. hmmm. my truck eats too much gas, so ill make george drive.

we didnt start that new dump yet, nobody was home to get permission.
but heres some pics of the old dump we dug that day. i didnt wanna start a fresh post cause its not that much.

trenton nj squat.
100_0932.jpg

pretty old slip.
100_0931.jpg

george found a broken aqua/green horse ointment bottle with an open pontil. [:mad:]
100_0930.jpg

swizzle

Reaction score
The movie clip idea would be awesome to see if they showed an awesome or rare bottle just being plucked outta the ground. Wipe off some dirt and show the bottle to the camera. A 10 second or more clip of something like that would be sweet. Jason

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AuctionAnnie