Any thoughts about this bottle?

Riverboat

I just got this bottle from a garage sale and know nothing about it. does anyone know any info about It? It has REC D No. 708569. It's 10" tall. Thanks.
IMG_20210524_143219769.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20210524_143607248_BURST001.jpg
    IMG_20210524_143607248_BURST001.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 41

ROBBYBOBBY64

Thank alot for the tip. Do you know an easy way to do that? I've been unsuccessful so far.
I've been successful sometimes doing a Google search. There is a site that you can search design patents. Google that first and see what comes up. I don't remember the name of that site. I think I used this one before.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

ROBBYBOBBY64

I searched and found it to be a design patent for a definite pattern of surface ornamentation. I think that means someone at one time held a design patent for the method of decorating a bottle. Doesn't help with the bottle identication. Unless you can find one online with a label or if a member recognizes it.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

bev richard

I searched and found it to be a design patent for a definite pattern of surface ornamentation. I think that means someone at one time held a design patent for the method of decorating a bottle. Doesn't help with the bottle identication. Unless you can find one online with a label or if a member recognizes it.
ROBBYBOBBY64.
Looks to me like a "pinch" whiskey bottle that has been embellished ???

SKS.TUSC

Thank alot for the tip. Do you know an easy way to do that? I've been unsuccessful so far.
I usually type in the numbers, & what it looks like in Google & go straight to images. Because the web pages that show up will not always say this bottle is a topic, but with images you can scroll down until you see that pic, then click on it & visit the page & see why the pic was used & topics on it.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristiefichter