Anyone Have a Penslar Bottle For Sale??

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Plumbata

Reaction score
I've got several. Just dug one last week actually and I am pretty darn sure it is the same size as the one you need. I know where that one is but the others are lost in the many many boxes of bottles I have stored in the garage. I'll send it to you if someone else hasn't done so already.

That "friend" sounds pretty lame. It is an essentially worthless bottle, why is it such a big deal for him?

glass man

Reaction score
Long ago I dug a very nice green one..been gone along time.They are very common in clear...should not have a hard time finding one..sorry I ain't got one!JAMIE

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Rockhounder55

What size is the one on the left, Jim? The one I'm looking for needs to be the same size as the one I "stole." ~Mike
7-1/2" Mike, it seems that Plum has exactly what you're looking for...

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: ctbottler

Was this a perfume bottle?
They made alot of different products and I'm not sure if this exact bottle was or wasn't used for that...

bbrad7491

Reaction score
I am pretty sure I have a couple if you are still in need. Gotta get the ol measuring tape out. I will post a pick if I can find them.

saturday_morning

Reaction score
OK, wow. I just stumbled onto this forum -- my family name is Penslar and I've been doing some genealogical research, and I had no idea there were bottles out there with our name on them. As someone who knows absolutely nothing about antique bottles, would anyone be willing to fill me in on where I should look to find specimens like these, and (in an ideal world) what kind of company it was that made them? You seem like an exceedingly knowledgeable bunch! Thanks!

carobran

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: saturday_morning

. As someone who knows absolutely nothing about antique bottles, would anyone be willing to fill me in on where I should look to find specimens like these

I'm sure there are members here who could send you a couple of those bottles,As for as finding some check flea markets,antique shops(the junky ones[;)]) etc.

carobran

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: epackage

I was gonna offer you one of these two Mike, but I see you're looking for a certain size....Jim

A4D7CA6CC47D4A93B9439C2A61A80E89.jpg

The bottle on the left is still for sale!! [8|]
www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Penslar-Perfume-Bottle-/320451900168?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4a9c6bf308

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agrounds1