Anything worth keeping?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Twinbrow

Reaction score
Visiting my parents place and they want me to take whatever I want. Not a big glass collector but figured I would toss a couple pics up to see if they have anything worth holding on to?

Attachments

• IMG_5644.jpeg
    IMG_5644.jpeg
    440 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_5645.jpeg
    IMG_5645.jpeg
    317.4 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_5646.jpeg
    IMG_5646.jpeg
    384.4 KB · Views: 94

Johnny M

Reaction score
Visiting my parents place and they want me to take whatever I want. Not a big glass collector but figured I would toss a couple pics up to see if they have anything worth holding on to?
Neat little group. Seems everything there is collectible but no great rarities.Amethyst pieces are nice. Cobalt blue is a keeper too for the window. I would put it all in a box for a yard sale or maybe display the amethyst bottles and the blue one. Little perfume or cologne looks embossed but stopper jammed in it is not correct. Suspect it was a corker. Looks blown in mold too. Nice little assortment. Reminds me of my collection when I first started collecting old bottles and glass objects I found in the woods as a boy. Great pics too! Johnny M.

hemihampton

Reaction score
I don't see anything to interesting to me or that I'd keep. But if your new to Collecting this might be something to get you started. just my opinion. others may vary. LEON.

Twinbrow

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. Decided to leave them behind. Still have a truck load of items I am bringing home with me….it will take me a few years as it is to get through all the coin, lp’s and African art I have and am taking home with me.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimk26