Apology

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Reaction score
Guys I want to apologize for getting upset about the coke bottle dating post by earlyglass. It was pretty funny. I guess I take things a little to serious sometimes. I feel you are all a bunch of nice people and I really do appreciate all the info that you share on this site. I think I wiil really enjoy communicating with all of you. And to capsoda no I'm not a rodder I was a truck driver for many years and that was my cb handle although I am an avid nascar fan.

Randy from N.C.

cobaltbot

Reaction score
No problem Randy, as you can see we really don’t mean to ostracize newcomers, your question just led to a perfect set up that couldn’t be resisted. Posting at 4:45 am I think you’ll fit in just perfectly, not sure that’s a compliment though! To everyone, that site given by WVhillbilly has some awesome info, approaching the amount on the BLM site. Go to the bottom of the page and click on table of contents and you’ll see what I mean, thanks WV.

earlyglass

Reaction score
Randy, no problem. I know very little about Coke bottles and even less about dating since I have been married for many years, but that title was way too tempting! Just trying to have a little fun while bored at work! Take care and good luck with your search for information. Thanks, Mike

HawaiiGlass4me

Reaction score
Hey Randy, once again welcome to the forum. Yep, it's a great place to come and learn from all the great "nut cases" here.

Why do I say everyone here are "nut cases"? Who in there right mind would spend hours in a dirty, muddy, stinky hole, getting attacked by mosquitoes and other bugs sifting in someone's old trash pit. Or paying big bucks $$$ for old glass that someone has thrown away decades ago. NO ONE!!! In their right mind would do it except the "nut cases" here. [:mad:] Unfortunately I'm guilty too. [8|] I spend so much time and money on my collection, I'm lucky that my wife hasn't left me yet. Hehehe..........

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Randy, No apology necessary. Hey I just spelled necessary correctly. I get a star for the day.

Oh yeah, they only give us an hour or so on the PC here so we like to have a little fun.Ha!Ha!Ha!

Welcome Bud.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
louieb583