ARTHURS RENOVATING SYRUP

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

deep digger

Reaction score
To be honest Im not sure if I want to sell or not. I am really kind of a soda man myself. Any of you that saw my display of Jersey sodas at the national show would believe that i like sodas. It is a really nice bottle in great condition. I also didnt realize how truly rare this one is. With all that said anyone interested in buying the bottle could pm me. I guess I want to see if it would be worth it to sell it or just hang onto it for a while.DEEP

sandchip

Reaction score
I believe that it would easily bring 5K, and possibly more. A really fine bottle.

sandchip

Reaction score
By the way, Deep, how'd you happen upon such a fine bottle? Love to hear the stories behind great bottles.

deep digger

Reaction score
Well my partner and I have dug thousands of privies and a lot of them were pretty darn DEEP!!! We have moved mountains of dirt,clay,rocks,bricks and yes fortunately lots of layer. You here who attend the Baltimore show know my table. Its always full of dug STUFF. Cause you all know know we all need more STUFF. Cant wait to dig the next one.DEEP

deep digger

Reaction score
Yes Sandchip this one came out of a crawlspace. Just some way light haze.DEEP

NHkeith

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: deep digger

To be honest Im not sure if I want to sell or not. I am really kind of a soda man myself. Any of you that saw my display of Jersey sodas at the national show would believe that i like sodas. It is a really nice bottle in great condition. I also didnt realize how truly rare this one is. With all that said anyone interested in buying the bottle could pm me. I guess I want to see if it would be worth it to sell it or just hang onto it for a while.DEEP
great bottle nice color , what a beauty

I really enjoyed the Displays at the National Show. Here is a Photo I took of yours.

Thanks
Keith

22005_10201388872221060_1296545744_n.jpg

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimk26