as Phil Rizzuto use to say "Holy Cow" a Pepsi cola No deposit no return hits $400.00 plus

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
As the word "New" indicates, it must be one of the first and possibly explains the interest and dollar amount. If the bidders were only interested in your average No Deposit/Twist Off Pepsi bottles with paper labels, they could have their pick of the ones on this link for about $25.00 each ... http://www.colacorner.com/pepsicola.html Here's a pic of the one in question ...

Attachments

• d408e93d522742fc8d822bc70e5d84ea.jpg
    d408e93d522742fc8d822bc70e5d84ea.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 84

jblaylock

Reaction score
I saw that bottle while browsing yesterday. I thought it was kinda crazy at that price, but then again, I've never seen one like that before so it does seem like it's rare.

zecritr

Reaction score
yeah if i had the dough i would consider it myself, got one I'm selling haven't found anywhere else yet. wouldn't mind making that much lol not to likely though. Not even to sure i want to sell it,except need the dough oh well that's life

splante

Reaction score
yeah thanks fot that colacorner link

morbious_fod

Reaction score
Well I've never seen one, and apparently I'm not the only one given the price. You think that's a shocker, imagine how shocked I was to see a Mountain Dew Red Styrofoam label ND/NR go for five hundred big ones a couple of years ago. Never underestimate those throw always, most of those with paper or styrofoam labels don't hold up over time and scarcity equals value.

zecritr

Reaction score
yep for sure and i really remember drinking those styrofaom ones and peeling a lot of them off lolbe cool if i could up the price on mine a couple hundred bucks hehehe

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aarhar75