atlanta collectors

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

chef

Reaction score
I am a new member here and I am wondering if there are very many bottle collectors in the Atlanta area

DONT44

Reaction score
I should post the same question. I am from Houston. Are any other acl sode bottle collectors in Houston? Don

digdug

Reaction score
Welcome Chef-I live in Marietta. What type of bottles do you collect?

chef

Reaction score
Hi T D and digdug. I am not really a collector anymore, but I used to when I was younger. I used to live in the backwoods of Pa. and go to old homesites and find their dump and dig for bottles. I work for a big demolition company here in Atlanta and we recently tore down about seven city blocks of housing. One of the blocks had a very large dump that they built the apartments on years ago. There were probably thousands of bottles that did not survive the original build or the demolition, but I managed to pick up a few hundred bottles of various ages. There are a lot of embossed bottles from drug stores here in Atlanta that nobody has heard of. There are dark amber,blue,green,clear, and aqua colored bottles. I don't really have time to take back up a large hobby like bottle collecting, but I couldn't just let them go to waste, so I have them in boxes and buckets all over my garage and deck. I would like to find someone that is a interested in them, but I don't want someone to just come and pick the cream of the crop. Whoever would get them gets all or none. There are a lot of bottles that have a good value according to the bottle books, for whatever that is worth. Let me know if anyone is interested. I live in Chamblee(that is at the top end perimeter

drbob

Reaction score
I'm quite close to Chamblee ... in Duluth. Cure collector. Occasionally I pick up a medicine, pharmacy bottle, or poison.
Are many/any of the bottles that you're offering pre-ABM? What do you want for the lot?

Chuck1188

Reaction score
Hi Dont44
I have an acl that I want you or another acl collector to look at. I dont know if its worth much but it sure is one that I like.

chef

Reaction score
Sorry, I have been really busy and out of town a lot. I haven't really thought about what I would want for the lot, because I haven't even had time to clean them enough to see what I have. I will have to get some time to make room for a place where they can be sorted out and see what there is. I will get back with everyone when I accomplish this. Thanks for the response

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sneaky Pete