AVON Bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

DONT44

Reaction score
Thanks for the posting, the pic's are great. I have the Pony Express Rider and the Ten point Buck you mentioned. Sorry, but I do not collect birds or dogs. You half to draw the line some where. I have in my collection the following big animals, in green the Rino, in amber, the Kodiak Bear, Buffalo, Ten Point Buck, Moose, Longhorn Steer and three different Horses. A Bucking Bronco, The P E Rider you have above and one other that looks like a Derby Horse. No Toro Bull Fighting Bull in your group. Does your book have any information on the this Bull? If there are others in the book that I don't have please let me know what they are. I may want to add them to the collection. I have seen what I think is a Lion on a box, not interested in it. It looks to much like a circus animal instead of Wildlife or Ranching related. Thanks, Don

wvhillbilly

Reaction score
I deff. understand about drawing the line on what you collect. I dont see anything about the fighting bull in the book, but I see that there is a few that you dont have in your collection. Some of them are Alaskan Moose, Wilderness Classic (another deer), a cowboy boot (not an animal but it looks very ranch related), trout, a saddle, an elephant, etc. The books not just on the figural bottles, its on everything avon from 1886 - 1990's.
Thanks

DONT44

Reaction score
It looks like I need to buy your book. How do you want me to send you the funds. Don

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen