Awesome looking. Any ideas?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Wildcat Wrangling Kat

Reaction score

Well, isn’t that a beautiful bottle! I always love it when they clean up that nice.I would have to find a top for it. I would be picking up any tops I see out there. What do you think it had? I could see it with black Bakelite ….

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dang it , this switched names on me again! I don’t know how I got 2 names- I mean, I’ve been called a lot of things, but don’t need 2 taptalk ids. I never know which one I’m under until I post, or comment!

What I was going to say, is- that’s ameythest? I’d love to see that color in the light. Did u find out what it is?

Last edited:

Newtothiss

Reaction score
Well, isn’t that a beautiful bottle! I always love it when they clean up that nice.I would have to find a top for it. I would be picking up any tops I see out there. What do you think it had? I could see it with black Bakelite ….

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dang it , this switched names on me again! I don’t know how I got 2 names- I mean, I’ve been called a lot of things, but don’t need 2 taptalk ids. I never know which one I’m under until I post, or comment!

What I was going to say, is- that’s ameythest? I’d love to see that color in the light. Did u find out what it is?
All I know about it is that it is super unique and cool lol.
Don't think there's any amethyst..

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snidelis