Back Home

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

diggincajun

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm just returning home from the hospital from suffering a heart attack. While in the hospital I thought about the bottles I need to mail to two members and I do remember who you are now and will complete that transaction this weekend or have my wife do it. I'm trying to regain my strength back and walk some. It's hard to adjust to this not being able to do the things I've done before but i'll take it one day at a time. I ask for forgiveness in not mailing those bottle sold at the Auction, but it will be complete this weekend. Vicki my wife was so supportive of me, what a blessing to have her, I'm sure she will be more than willing to complete this for me. While I was in the hospital she ran my bottles online to help pay for some bills again what a woman. I pray all can understand my situation and forgive me for the delay of shipment, it's just feels so good to be alive and home.
Sincerely,
Kim James
diggincajun

diggincajun

Reaction score
Hello again, I thought I had the info of the two people i sold bottle to but i can't remember or find it. I do believe Anna bought a pontiled bottle from me and someone else bought a green Rumford bottle from me. If ya'll can contact me at kjbsparky@bellsouth.net and give me your address again I'll get them to you this weekend or my wife will. Again I'm sorry for the delay.
Sincerely,
Kim James
diggincajun

diggincajun

Reaction score
Hi again, I remembe now one member was Rhonda who bought a pontil puff bottle, please contact me, and the other person i can't remember bought the green rumford's bottle. If you read this please contact me.
Kim James
diggincajun

tigue710

Reaction score
Kim, I bought the rumfords. Rhona and I were wondering what happened. I was sure something had happened to you, but we had no way of finding out. I even checked the local news around your area for a bottle digging mis hap of some sorts! I figured you would not just disappear over a few bottles.

I'm sorry to hear about your heart attack and I am glad to hear you are o.k..

good to have you back, I' will e-mail you after Christmas with my address. Happy holidays, Matt

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi kim, so glad your back, i think one of your last post you talk about a friend you where going to craw under houses for. i was a fraid you might have had a mishap under one. sure glad your still with us and wishing you full and speedy recovery. take care of yourself, rhona

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobbinc4