Back to the "Legendary Locals" Dump

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RIBottleguy

Reaction score
The area is zoned commercial/residential. We got permission from the next business over, but the dump is covered with 8 or so feet of fill.

RedGinger

Reaction score
Oops, the house I was thinking of in my book is in NH. I'll try to get some pics from the magazine, though. It's pretty cool.

epackage

Reaction score
I'll just keep my thoughts to myself and avoid this post....thanx

Plumbata

Reaction score
I'd still dig it. Seems to be in the same moral line as jumping construction fences with no trespassing warnings and doing stealthy night digs. Objectively you really aren't hurting anything, stealing presently used/valued property, or damaging equipment or infrastructure. I've found some awesome stuff in off-limits areas; my pontiled green EHVB pickle being one of them. As a digger, sometimes ya gotta take risks to find the best stuff.

Granted, I wouldn't appreciate it if it were my property, but at worst they could only slap you with a trespassing ticket, and you are young and have legs, so...[;)]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
When we were kids we wouldn't think twice about hopping a fence and digging a dump. It was fun,the excitement the rush the cops. Ahhhhhhhh the good ole days[:D]

Wheelah23

Reaction score
Well, I'd say be as stealthy as possible and keep digging as much/fast as possible. With finds like that, I gotta say it's worth it. 'Course, being a kid, the law would likely be more lenient, but still... How far is the dump from the residence?

madman

Reaction score
id be real carefull telling people your trespassing on here christ they ran poor sam off here for taking a junk chainsaw out of the woods!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen