Baltimore bottle show

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Penn Digger

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: PA Will

Good time! Got 3 nice Carlisle bottles and a funny little Cooperstown hutch with "Y.N." in the tombstone slug. My sis is getting that for a gift. Good to see ya Dave. I hear they called the pic announcement after I left. Oh well
: (

I almost bought that YN Cooperstown. Glad you got it. Maybe there were 2, but I doubt it.

PD

Penn Digger

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: creeper71

ORIGINAL: JOETHECROW

Penn Digger made it okay.....He stayed over w/ John,....says it's a great show, but prices are all over the place....I got to say hello to Matt (Guntherhess) while talking to Tom,..LoL, made me feel not so bad about missing the show.... They're doing a group ABN picture soon,...Can't wait to see what everyone comes home with! [:D]
I waited til around 1:30 an didn't hear no announce ment about a group photo

The picture was around 1:00. It was announced on the PA system twice. I was in the picture and on the road by 1:14PM. Maybe you were in the restroom?

PD

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
I'm laughing but not really....[:D] You gotta be kidding ! ?? Conner,...How did Tom persuade you to black out his pic.... <shaking my head, but laughing too> It figures...I thought I was going to get to see him in the group shot.

3B26D66749614847945E8A43ECFFF8EB.jpg

Attachments

• 3B26D66749614847945E8A43ECFFF8EB.jpg
    3B26D66749614847945E8A43ECFFF8EB.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 75

PrivyCheese

Reaction score
I really enjoyed meeting everyone, had a great time with Penn Digger ( Tom) Badger (Dave) and of course Rick. The show was incredible. A large contingent of the ABN was present and acounted for. Maybe those who could not attend will make it next year. I think I am going to try and organize a get-together next year.....Pizza party or something. We not only have the worlds best bottle show but also the worlds best pizza...LOL

The pictures were great, a good representation of the show. Of course Ricks pictures will have shall we say a little different slant on things.....lol. Tom ( Penn Digger) really enjoyed our time spent....thanks for dinner!

For those of you who havnt....you should really take a few minutes and chat with Matt ( GuntherHess ) A really intellegent, intresting guy.
I am proud to call him a friend. Really good dude.

As Past President and current member of the Baltimore Bottle club I want to thank all of you who attended the show this year. We fell a tad short of breaking our attendence record. That record was set many years ago, given the state of the economy and the bottle hobby I think these results are a sign that all things are well in the hobby. This year there was a level of intrest and electricity not seen in atleast the last five years or so. Thank you all.

Penn Digger

Reaction score
This was my first time at the Baltimore Show. Nearly half the drive of some of the other shows I have gone to. Wish I hadn't taken so long to go. Very nice show, nice people, some good deals to be had despite some of the museum prices, good food...Plan to go every year from now on if able.

Thanks to PrivyCheese for your time and hospitality. What a great guy you are. It was very nice to meet so many other folks from the forum as well.

PD

old.s.bottles

Reaction score
Who decided to take the group pic at one? We left at twelve[:mad:] It's alright tho, I prolly wasn't looking my best after a night of partying and getting up at 6:30 in the morning.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: old.s.bottles

Who decided to take the group pic at one? We left at twelve[:mad:] It's alright tho, I prolly wasn't looking my best after a night of partying and getting up at 6:30 in the morning.

Ahhhh hellll you would have blended right in man[:D]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angieb1229