Baltimore bottle show

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Wheelah23

Reaction score
Overwhelming's the best word for it. The quantity and quality of glass there is unsurpassed.

Jim, I wouldn't worry about finding Paterson stuff there. I found a few locals, and more than likely you will too! I remember some Paterson stuff there last time. If we both end up going, it might be good to communicate via cell phones if we find a bottle the other might want. Maybe even walkie talkies... I can picture it now.

"I've acquired the target and I'm heading for the drop zone. Go .5 klicks South from the entrance, and I'll be at your 3 o'clock. Over and out."

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Wheelah23

Overwhelming's the best word for it. The quantity and quality of glass there is unsurpassed.

Jim, I wouldn't worry about finding Paterson stuff there. I found a few locals, and more than likely you will too! I remember some Paterson stuff there last time. If we both end up going, it might be good to communicate via cell phones if we find a bottle the other might want. Maybe even walkie talkies... I can picture it now.

"I've acquired the target and I'm heading for the drop zone. Go .5 klicks South from the entrance, and I'll be at your 3 o'clock. Over and out."
[8D][8D][8D]

pharmboy

Reaction score
Ill be there. Got a table as well. Hope to meet all you bloggers. I allways have a nice selection of colored druggist bottles for sale. Also anything ive dug in the last few months.

bottlekid76

Reaction score
Would love to make that show sometime. Would be a long way from home, but you never know when or where some early St. Louis stuff could show up. [:)]

~Tim

Penn Digger

Reaction score
I am planning to go and look forward to meeting a few of the good folks on this forum.

PD

THE BADGER

Reaction score
I WILL DEFINITELY BE THERE WITH SICK RICK,WOULD BE GREAT TO HAVE ANOTHER GROUP PHOTO OF THE ABN'ERS THAT MAKE IT TO THE SHOW. BADGER

cacarpetbagger

Reaction score
I am also looking forward to the Baltimore show. Lot's of glass and a chance to meet some fellow diggers and collectors.

Wheelah23

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: THE BADGER

I WILL DEFINITELY BE THERE WITH SICK RICK,WOULD BE GREAT TO HAVE ANOTHER GROUP PHOTO OF THE ABN'ERS THAT MAKE IT TO THE SHOW. BADGER

I want an ABN picture to materialize. We didn't even try to do a NJB group picture.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acrgator