Baltimore Show Finds

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Diggin4Togas

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: PrivyCheese

ORIGINAL: cobaltbot

Hope ya don't mind Jason I'm gonna jump on your thread, nice gets you and James got!

Didn't get to the show until noon but I enjoyed my 3 hours there, bought a little and had a great time talking to folks and then eating later with Rick and Dave at John's house - thanks John!

Here's the group shot:

The canning label is a copy but one of only three items I've ever seen with my now home town of Bryansville, Pa on it.

C82D257F766E437BA4AD123C12046478.jpg

Your welcome Steve! It was great having you guys at the house. Every year we add a guy or two. For those of you who dont know what were talking about......most of you guys travel a long way to get to the show....so I decided last year I would feed the boys before they headed home. Everyone is invited. We had pizza and crab cakes.....how can you beat that! Each year it gets a little bigger and a little better. I already thought of something for next year. BTW....All of you guys look like you bought some really cool stuff.

EDIT: BTW... I live about 3 minutes from where the show takes place.
That sounds like a good time, especially with Rick and The Badger attending. Maybe next year we can hook up?
Randy

jpoff430

Reaction score
No problem Micah. I was darting around that place hunting stuff to. It's a great show and lots of fun just seeing everything. I had a great time and so did my cousins son. He found a bunch of sodas to add to his shelf

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agrounds1