Barbers bottles for sale

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Angelpeace

Reaction score
The last shot is of the base. Hope you like the pictures. If anyone is interested in buying either, please contact Jamie (glass man) and he'll get back to you. Thanks for looking.

162CF69CA8D644E2A0F8C827E9AC0DE4.jpg

Attachments

• 162CF69CA8D644E2A0F8C827E9AC0DE4.jpg
    162CF69CA8D644E2A0F8C827E9AC0DE4.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 83

glass man

Reaction score
The WISTARTS in the 1st and last picture is also for sale[paint looks black for some reason in the last pic] it is the small size ,lighter then most in color...has some crazing in lip...mint!Also the tall green ladies leg bottle in the last pic. is for sale...loooong bubble in neck!has a few minor scratches ...other wise mint...ask bout them ...if more pics. needed will do!!

JAMIE

glass man

Reaction score
Will have more pics. of bottles for sale soon I hope....the ladies leg I noticed today has a "scuff" a "SCUFF" is not in a bottle dictionary that I know of[:)]...hope to get good pitures of it all if anybody is interested..IS ANY ONE INTERESTED???[8D]IS ANY ONE OUT THERE???[:D]THANK YALL!!JAMIE

glass man

Reaction score
once more...the other bottles are for sale too..except the amber fruit jar...

glass man

Reaction score
ONE MO TIME..MAYBE!

I will sell the following 5 bottles for $550 for all..! little over $110 per bottle..not bad dammit![8D]

1 an d 2- both barber bottles..mint ,3rd-the op pickle[big ole pontil!] has what looks like a hair line crack on the inside of the bottle..but I believe [and so did others at the bottle show and we are expertsdammit![:)]] that it was done in the making as from what looks like a crack a line continues on from there and definately a dand crack! 7 1/2 high little haze in corners,4th-next is the small size lighter example of the PINE TREE bottle,crazing in the lip mint, and 5th-the large green ladies leg..a few scuffs..ten extra for postage nd add a bit more for insurence if ya want it.

So they can be yern for the low low price of $560 including postage..but not insurence!THANKS !JAMIE

glass man

Reaction score
TOUGH CROWD![:D] Any of the two above for $250...be sure to look at them and read the descriptions....JAMIE

glass man

Reaction score
Guess they are too many bottle shows coming up...will take pictures later of every thing I have to sell..THANKS!JAMIE

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
louieb583