Battery Jar....The Bell Telephone Co. of Canada

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

gingerbeerjay

Reaction score
I was wondering if there would be anyone interested in this battery jar I have...apparently came out of a very rare three box telephone only in use for one or two years...I cannot find out much more info about this item...it is a possibility that it was made at either Humphreys or lamont in Trenton n.s. as these companies made jars and battery jars.....I can post pics...but I believe deen o dean posted some already ...perhaps in the bottle section of the forum thx very much!

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Well I got initiated into strange glass at Thomas Edison's Florida Laboratory in Ft Myers FL. The main thing was glass jars with three necks on them. ONE central made with the bottle and two applied to the shoulder across from each other, called a Wolf bottle i guess. I now have three of them somewhere. RED M.

RED Matthews

Reaction score
I skipped back here to see if there was anymore information - and I guess not! If it is for sale - a picture would bee helpful - and maybe the sizes of it. I need it like I need a hole in my head, but - I like to find different glass items. RED M.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter