Best Bottle Resource

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Blutchtique

Reaction score
Hello my friends. First of all I would like to thank all of you for your contributions to the site. The knowledge and expertise of the people that frequent this forum is amazing! I have frequented this site for a period of time and finally decided to join and get involved a bit! : )

I would appreciate what all of you believe is the best book/resource for old bottles describing them and/or showing pictures and providing possible values and rarity. Thank you so much in advance for your assistance and please have an awesome day and remainder of the week! : )

epackage

Reaction score
This site alone is THEE BEST SPOT for all your bottle needs and questions, there is no book or site to go to for what you'll find here, thanx for finally posting and good luck....Jim

That being said you will be directed to many different websites here that will give you a wealth of knowledge along the way but you won't be able to answer all your questions like you will here..

Blutchtique

Reaction score
epackage thank you so much for your valuable opinion. So it seems I have found the Holy Grail of bottle collecting. : )

cyberdigger

Reaction score
2 resources come to mind, Blutch.. first, THIS WEBSITE for a great look into bottle basics.. then as far as books go, it's hard to top "American Bottles & Flasks and their Ancestry" by McKearin and Wilson ..ISBN 0-517-53147

Blutchtique

Reaction score
Thank you for the suggestion cyberdigger. I will have to check it out!

andy volkerts

Reaction score
Also, under antique bottles on flea-bay are always some bottle books........
ORIGINAL: cyberdigger

2 resources come to mind, Blutch.. first, THIS WEBSITE for a great look into bottle basics.. then as far as books go, it's hard to top "American Bottles & Flasks and their Ancestry" by McKearin and Wilson ..ISBN 0-517-53147

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter